Friday, July 07, 2006

Vacation Pics

We're home from Connecticut. A great time was had by all. Here are a few pictures.

Boo waits at Firestone while they tried to find the part they needed for the van.

















This is the crew after my birthday breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. Nice looking bunch, eh?

















Bug was chatting with his grandma about all the stuff they could see from the train. It was the kids' first train ride.
















Bao enjoys some dessert on our way back to Ohio.



















At the aquarium. That turtle was bigger than Mr. Bug. (For some reason, Blogger does not want to upload the picture of the jelly fish. I am not trying again.)
















Each of the kids got bubbles from my sister. Here they are on the porch testing them out while my sisters supervise.











Hanging out with grandpa while waiting for the fireworks to start.












And, I can't believe I forgot to mention it, but I did finish my other book while I was in CT. There was much food for thought, and I am definitely still thinking. I will be posting about it soon. I was going to go take a walk and perhaps organize some of my thoughts, but I forgot how long it takes up upload pictures using dial-up.

By the way, the diagnosis for Boo was viral tonsilitis. Her fever is raging on, but she is doing okay when she's got some medicine in her. The doctor said it usually takes 7-10 days to get over. Hopefully she is on the tail end of it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger boomama said...

Sweet memories - adorable pictures. Glad y'all are home safe and sound....

Sat Jul 08, 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good trip and got home safely! It's been 11 years since I've seen your parents, but they still look the same. I was just remembering the other day how we broke the windshield on their van moving that loft to our house for senior year. Feels like a long time ago, doesn't it? Wish we could see you guys sometime soon. Love ya!

Sat Jul 08, 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home