Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dear Blogger,

You know, lot's of people have been leaving you lately. Can't say I blame them. I suppose you wouldn't care if I left, because it's not like I actually pay for this account. But, uh, could you do me a little favor? I'm trying to get my post ready for "Tour of Homes" on Friday. So far, you seem to have some sort of indigestion when I try to feed you more than two photos.

Do they have, like, some kind of Pepto for your server, or your picture uploader thingie, or whateveryoucallitoutincyberspace? If they do, please take two. And I'll call you again in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paulette said...

Hello,too cute. I am sure there is going to be some badddd congestion for the tour. It has already started!! Can you imagine??? Everyone I know can not get pics uploaded.
Thanks for the visit to my site.
The post was to cute.

Thu Jul 27, 02:18:00 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I'm sitting here feeling hugely relieved I uploaded my tour photos two weeks ago before blogger went nuts. But I did miss a couple of memes I wanted to do earlier this week because I couldn't get the photos I needed to go with them to upload.

Last night I tried something and it worked. I went into an old post where my photo was the same size and in the same postion as I wanted the one I'm trying to upload to be in. Try this.

Try hosting your photos at a photo hosting service. I use photobucket.com Copy the url that service gives your photo and replace the url in the code from an old post. If you paste the new code you've created into your post, in Edit HTML mode, then click on Compose mode,your photo will magically appear.

When I did this, blogger gave me a warning in red that my tags weren't closed. I ignored it, clicked on the "don't show me this again" box and my photo showed up in my post just fine.

Thu Jul 27, 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

No kidding! Good we can't all phone the complaint department or the phone lines would be clogged to high heaven! When it's free you really cant complain too much, but it's still aggravating as all get out! Whoever's job it is to keep it running has to have a relative high up in the company....

Thu Jul 27, 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home