Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm a regular defensive lineman

Okay, I know I said I'd be gone for a while, but I lied. I am taking this "Tackle it Tuesday" thing to heart. Or maybe I just felt motivated this morning. As I sit to write this it is 9:23 a.m. So far today, this is what I have accomplished:

~the dark laundry is in the dryer
~the white laundry is in the washer
~the living room floor is clean and vacuumed
~cleaned the windows on the front doors
~wiped down the smudges around all the doors in the living room and hallway
~wiped down the dusty baseboards
~emptied the dishwasher and loaded with the breakfast dishes
~cleaned off the stove top
~vacuumed the cobwebs from the living room
~vacuum dusted the ceiling fan in the living room
~vacuum dusted the air intake vent for the AC
~vacuumed the candle wax that Jonathan scraped off my three-wick candle
~vacuumed under the cushions on the big couch (Jonathan wanted to do the loveseat, but I think he got sidetracked...)

And I'd like to add that my kids are dressed.

I'm not. But at least they are.

And, here is the "after" picture of my entertainment center that I was trying to post last night.



(Really, isn't that HUGE space for our tiny TV just goofy? What were we thinking?)

Alright, NOW, I am going.

Later, PEEPS!

;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like adding that your kids are dressed. . . . That is some good work! In fact, I think I might make a list like that someday. It might motivate me to get more stuff really done.

Tue Aug 01, 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

That's a lot of stuff!

I took a nap. :)

Tue Aug 01, 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It was Tuesday yesterday? Adventure week has me all messed up!!!

Wed Aug 02, 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home