Friday, March 09, 2007

A Few New Finds

I found a few new blogs during the blog party. Thought I'd share since, if you were participating, it's unlikely you visitied all gizillionty and seven of them. Me? I went over to the list a few times and randomly clicked on things from the top, middle, and bottom of the list. (I did also try to visit those who visited me, but I will admit I didn't get to all of those... yet.)

So here are a few:
A Southern Girl's Guide to Everything. It really is about everything. And I just like reading...

Novembrance
. Because I am all about reading the blog of anyone who willingly admits to their geekiness as well as quotes lines from The Princess Bride.

Enter the Circus. A fellow Buckeye with some great links to stuff for kids. Also battling clinical depression and an abusive past. But not all "woe is me."

Mental Tessarae. I don't think this blog was part of the party, but Luisa pointed me there, and I found Luisa through the party, so I guess I did kind of find this one through the blog party. This blog got some goooood writin'.

There was another blog of a mission-minded Aussie girl who made lots of clay beads/crafts. She had worked with SIM and had links to them on her page. I THOUGHT I bookmarked her, but now I can't find it. Anyone know who she is?

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Isn't it amazing how many great blogs are out there!! I need to post my favs very soon. It's hard to narrow down the list, though. Have a GREAT weekend.

:-) Susan

Sat Mar 10, 04:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home