Monday, September 10, 2007

Life is a Series of Hellos and Goodbyes

Oh, the things that are Rattling Around. So very many things. I've even been kicking around a "big" idea for several months now... I have been trying to find the motivation to type it all up with flourishes and frills. But you know what?

It isn't worth it.

I have, for a very long time now, found this blogging thing wholly unsatisfying. Even disappointing. I could elaborate, but I don't think it matters. The bottom line is, I'm not enjoying it anymore. So, I am leaving the blogosphere and focusing my energy elsewhere. Thanks to all of you lovelies who have commented here, lurked here, encouraged me privately, or written your own blogs for me to enjoy. I bet if we lived closer I'd count many of you as good friends.

I'd still love to chat with you, if you'd like to drop me an e-mail now and again. But when we meet in real life, we'll sit down for a long chat over hot coffee.

Until then - keep it real.

I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.
-Billy Joel, Say Goodbye to Hollywood