Thursday, June 24, 2004

My beautiful son

Yesterday was a banner day for my boy. While I was holding him, he kept pointing to the refrigerator and saying "aaaah, aaaah!" I knew he was hungry, so I got out one of his favorites - strawberries. Suspecting that he might be able to respond, I looked at him and said, "do you want some strawberries?" And, with all the effort he could muster (you could see the gears turning as he thought this through) he moved his head up and down, up and down.

I got so excited that he kept nodding "yes" to me for the rest of the day.

Now, my husband says that he's seen Bug do this next one "a few times," but I've never seen it. While I read his bed time story last night, I asked Bug (as I always do) "where is the bird?" or "where is the dog?" Last night he FINALLY pointed... and got it right! I was so excited that I read him 4 books.

I know all you parents out there can relate, but it still seems to me that no one could possibly understand how much I love this little boy. He is absolutely precious. What a joy it is to be his mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home