Monday, June 21, 2004

Things that don't make sense to me

- skid-proof socks for newborns
- pockets in Mr. Bug's shorts
- applesauce baby food
- I have to fight Ms. Boo to get her IN the tub for a bath. Then, when her bath is over, I have to fight to get her OUT.
- getting sick with fever, aches, chills... but only for ONE DAY. And having it happen 5 times since September.
- that song they used in a car commercial with the chorus that goes "it's been one week since you looked at me." I think that might be one of two lines I can figure out.
- politics
- quantum mechanics
- why so many tolerant people are intolerant of Christians' beliefs (although this might make sense from a Biblical/philosophical standpoint... I might have to think about that more.)
- why Paul always seems to get sick whenever I do.
- why my trip to CT a few months ago cost less to book through United, who put me on a USAir flight, than it did to just book it with USAir.
- why it is cheaper to fly from Dayton, with a layover in Cincinnati, than it is to start in Cinci.
- ice cream joints that close in the winter.
- why people blame others when they feel guilty.
- coupons

1 Comments:

Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

Last year, my friend Kara and I found the words to The Barenaked Ladies' song "One Week" on the internet and printed them out. Then we played the song over and over (in our minivans, with our respective kids suffering in silence) so that we could memorize the words.

Did we do this a)because we are huge geekheads; b) because it's a great song with clever yet nonsensical lyrics; or c) because we're trying to relive our junior high years because they were so awful the first time around?

d) All of the above.

Wed Mar 07, 02:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home