Monday, August 16, 2004

I love the Olympics

My favorites:
- The Iraqi soccer team.
- The Chinese women's gymnastics team. I think I am secretly rooting for them. I just can't help it!
- The upset of the US men's b-ball team by Puerto Rico. (Who, exactly, thought that a bunch of NBA players could play as a TEAM? Players on the SAME team don't even play like a team in the NBA. And don't even get me started on the general lack of defensive play from your average NBA player. Whatever. I say that in the next olympic year we should send whichever college team wins the NCAA playoffs. They might actually play like a team and, since they haven't made it to the NBA yet, maybe they would play with a bit of heart instead of all the hype. Here is more.)
- This name.

My least favorites:
- This lady.
- The makeup jobs on the US women gymnasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home