Sunday, November 28, 2004

This is much more interesting

Okay, the comments from the "Authority" post have been about the most interesting thing on this blog in quite a while. So, although I have my own thoughts about all of this, I think I will just keep quiet for a little while (forever?) and let you all continue this interesting dialogue. To keep things on track, I would like to pose what I think is the next logical question:

Who decides what is (or is not) "acceptable" behavior?

Of course you may comment on any other point that you feel is worthy, or pose your own question, for that matter. Whatever you do, it would be helpful if your comments included examples or explanation.

Please keep in mind that I have editing power. So, refrain from personal attacks, or I will edit/delete your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home