Sunday, November 28, 2004

Yippity Doo-Da

We got our I-171H from the Department of Justice yesterday. It's the "approval" we have been waiting for to bring Ms. Bao into the country. I will fax it to our agency tomorrow so they'll have it on Monday morning. They will notarize it, state certify it, and send it to the Chinese Consulate for authentication. We are hoping that there are some other families "ready to go" by the time that process is finished. The agency sends batches of dossiers to China. So, if no one else's is ready, we will have to wait for them before our stuff gets sent.

But, it's one step closer, so I am thankful. :)

---------------------------------
Paul took the kids to a basketball game last night. For the first time, Ms. Boo took note of the cheerleaders. She couldn't remember what they were called, but her memory of what they did was crystal clear. She put on a clinic for me after she got back, and it was all I could do to keep from laughing. I could "see" in my mind's eye what moves she was trying to do, but what came out of her body was absolutely hilarious. Perhaps I will have to get out the video camera for the next session.

I taught her a few moves too. Now she runs around pointing her finger in the air and shouting "WOOOO, [mascot]!"

Love that kid.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home