Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Bearer of Bad News

I always hate when I have to be the one to break bad news to people. But it must be done, so here goes:

My husband is taken.

Sorry, ladies. It is certainly hard to find a good husband. But mine is spoken for.

Now, I know I do not talk much about my hubby here. My narcissism doesn't leave much room for that. But, sometimes, the man outdoes himself.

I am leaving tomorrow morning for my "perfect day." I posted about it a few weeks ago. He read it. Then he arranged it. He made the appointment for me to get my hair done, booked the hotel, typed out the itinerary and directions to the hotel (complete with humorous references to my post,) and even came home with cash to send me off with.

Does my man not rock? I mean, he rocks even if he didn't set me up for my perfect day, but does the man not ROCK?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger maureen said...

what a great husband!

:)

maureen

Tue Nov 22, 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

Ah!!! That is so cool! What a great guy you got yourself there!

Have a great time...you deserve it.
:-)

Wed Nov 23, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow, you are really blessed with a great hubby. They are hard to find but worth the search, huh?

Have fun!

Wed Nov 23, 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home