Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dudes, this is awesome!

I am at the library.

The computer here is fast.

There are no children with me pulling books off the shelf.

I can browse all I want without being interrupted.

When I checked into my room I used the bathroom - and I left the door open. No one came in with me! HOW COOL IS THAT?

I even found a new scrapbooking store right near the hotel and they have 20 sheets of cardstock on sale for $1.

My hair even looks good.

It's like I'm on a different planet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve every second of this bliss; enjoy it!
And Paul is the best son-in-law a parent could ask for.

Thu Nov 24, 04:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul sets a bad example for the rest of us

Tue Nov 29, 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I so envy you right now!

Wed Nov 30, 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home