Monday, May 15, 2006

ABC. Easy as one, two, three...

Leslie tagged me for this "ABC" meme.

Here you go, Leslie. Sorry if I got too snarky.

Accent: whatever the accent is in the place I have been for the last week. I pick up accents like nobody's business. I even do people's common facial expressions if I hang out with them long enough. It's weird. But, mostly, I guess my accent is "southwest Ohio," which, in itself, is a hodgepodge accents from Tennessee, Kentucky, and Michigan.

Bible book that I like: All time favorite - Colossians. Currently has my attention - Isaiah.

Chore that I don't care for: Cleaning up after dinner.

Dog or Cat: Either, if this refers to stuffed animals. Otherwise, neither.

Essential electronics: computer.

Favorite cologne: the unscented kind.

Gold or silver: Au.

Handbag I carry most often: well, that'd be the only one I own - good ol' B3.

Insomnia: only at night.

Job Title: Associate Professor of Philosophy.

Kids: Is someone trying to imply that I am a goat?

Living arrangements: dubious. My time here is extended only for good behavior.

Most Admirable Trait: I can balance an open can of pop on my head while raising either leg above my shoulder.... without spilling the pop.

Naughtiest childhood memory: Marcy was in town and somehow I ended up with her oldest daughter and my older sister at a grocery store. I have no idea why I thought this would impress anyone, but I thought I'd look cool if I did something "bad." So, I went to the freezer case where they kept the ice cream, opened one of those "bucket" type containers, removed the gum that I'd been chewing from my mouth, placed it on the foil liner, then replaced the lid. I know you are all thinking - wow, she is so COOL!

Overnight hospital stays: only when I gave birth. And I LOVED them, thank you very much.

Phobias: Oddly enough, I have a fear of phobias.

Quote: "The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking." (That's from Big Al.)

Religion: only when I'm not submitting to the Holy Spirit.

Siblings: Krista (older) and Patti (younger) and a slew of others as numerous the stars in the sky.

Time I wake up: Whenever Bethany does.

Unusual talent or skill: I do a mean impersonation of the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. (And I just typed Way too many Ws.)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussels sprouts. Never had 'em, never want to.

Worst Habit: thumb sucking.

X-Rays: Okay, I'll admit that I do OCCASIONALLY emit them - but ONLY when the kids have locked themselves in the bathroom and they're too quiet for me to figure out what they're doing in there. But don't worry, I always ask if there is any chance that they're pregnant before I do that.

Yummy stuff I cook: chocolate pudding crock pot cake, Williamsburg bread.

Zoo animal I like most: What in the world kind of question is that? Emus. Definitely Emus. ???

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Love your answers! Very funny.

Can you think of another Z question?

I couldn't.

Got a chuckle from your X-ray answer.

Tue May 16, 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're the one who put gum in the ice cream; I was so disgusted by it I threatened to sue the market and they gave me $50 worth of free groceries.

Tue May 16, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

You SO took my x-ray answer!!! That is just so cool (that we think way too much alike)... or uncool now that I have to come up with something else that is clever!!! Grrrr.

Tue May 16, 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

You cracked me up!!! I loved the X-ray answer. Hey! Yeah, you took my answer too. Alright fine, I admit it, you didn't!

Loved your Au answer for G. That's the only symbol I remember from the periodic table of elements in school. And that's only because of the "A, U, gimme back my gold!" Said of course with NY accent. :)

Wed May 17, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This might be the most interesting meme I've ever read! Loved your answers!!

Thu May 18, 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home