Thursday, October 06, 2005

Surreality

I don't feel excited. I don't feel anxious either. That's fine, I guess. It's just that I don't really feel like I am leaving for China to bring home my daughter.

Granted, I don't know what leaving for China to bring home your daughter should feel like, so maybe I am feeling it, I just don't know it :)

It was nice to be at church for the first time in a week. With Boo sick last Weds, and Bug sick on Sunday, I really missed it. And selfishly, I knew it would be fun to be around the ladies because they would be so excited. And they were excited. And it was nice. THANK YOU, LADIES!

I came home and Paul and I rearranged stuff in our luggage and took a few things out. If we are not over the weight limit, I think it will be some kind of miracle.

Anyhoo. I am tired, tired, tired. Don't worry mom, I am going to bed now. And I think I might have a few hours tomorrow when I can catch some z's too.

Next post: from China (or, if I am bored enough, from somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.)

Labels: