Sunday, March 25, 2007

Because I Think It's Cute

Last Monday, I suggested that Ms. Boo draw a picture or write a letter for someone. She decided my mom would be the lucky recipient. She drew this picture:

When I suggested that she try to write a short letter to her grandmother to accompany the picture, she said she wanted to write a poem. I told her to go for it.

"What do I write?" she asked me.

I told her she could write whatever she wanted, but she insisted that I make up a poem for her to write. I did. And she wrote. I helped her with her sight words. The other stuff she figured out without much help from me. Here is what she came up with:

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeana said...

I love the pishr and the poem! Especially the southern accent in flowers. Are you sure she didn't make that for me? Cause she's totally speaking my language.

Mon Mar 26, 12:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what I think: my granddaughter is one of the world's great artists!

Mon Mar 26, 03:32:00 AM  
Blogger Shalee said...

Ahhh, I smell the work of a budding artist.

Mon Mar 26, 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute.

Fri Mar 30, 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is super cute. Hey, how do you get your signature like that? I'm just plain internet stupid!

Fri Mar 30, 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger PEZmama said...

Michelle,
I wanted to leave you a comment on your blog to answer your question, but I ended up leaving a comment that I meant for someone else! When I went back to find your blog, Blogger said it was no longer available!

So, hopefully you are checking back here... Because #1) I am sorry that I left a completely nonsensical comment on your blog and #2) I wanted to tell you that Heather used a scan of my signature when she was designing my blog skin. The image is hosted at photobucket and the code for that image is part of the code in my template.

Fri Mar 30, 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I realized after i posted my comment that I didn't have my blog attached to my profile. Anyway, i ended up creating a new blog so there went the old one anyway! I wish I had the talent to make my web as pretty as yours, but for now--my hearts in the right place! I love your blog. It's awesome.

Tue Apr 03, 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog thru BooMama. That is too cute!

Fri Apr 06, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home