Wednesday, May 30, 2007

First Things First

In the last two weeks, I have experienced a few firsts.
  • I flew a kite
  • I ate caviar
  • I went into a GAP for the first time in I don't even know how long. I was trying to think of a time I would have gone into one in the last seven or eight years, and I just couldn't think of any
  • I picked wild strawberries
  • I ate wild strawberries
  • I completed a year as a homeschool teacher
  • I misplaced hummus
  • I washed my hair with baking soda
  • I visited one of the three farm markets that are about a three minute drive from my house
  • I made my own laundry detergent
  • I killed a bird. It was an accident.
How 'bout you? Had any firsts lately?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeana said...

What's your recipe for laundry soap? I was going to try one that called for washing soda and fels naptha, and my Walmart doesn't carry either.

Wed May 30, 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger boomama said...

You made your own laundry detergent?

How does one do such a thing?

Wed May 30, 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

Baking soda as shampoo? Why? And how did it work? DON'T LEAVE US HANGING, WOMAN!

Thu May 31, 06:25:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Misplaced Hummus??=)

I would love to know how the first HSing year went.

Sun Jun 03, 01:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home