Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm Tired

I am so tired. This week has been so busy.

So. Very. Busy. And I have a child who is not cooperating with the busy schedule by not going to bed before 11:30 pm. And screaming if I don't stay RIGHT. THERE. WITH. HER until she falls asleep.

So. Very. Tired.

I almost forgot to post my weigh-in. And, the fact that I am posting the previous update at the same time as my weigh-in should just show you how tired I am.

Did I mention I am tired?

I am up one pound this week, to 140.0

I am not on track to do much better this coming week. We'll see how it turns out.

Check out all the other participants in the weight loss challenge.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hang in there doll, things will get better.

Wed Aug 08, 01:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Take it day by day. Hour by hour and meal by meal. Think of each time you get hungry as a sort of labor pain, once you satisfy it and it passes, it's gone forever. Just take care of yourself and be happy this coming week. See you next Tuesday!

Wed Aug 08, 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

Those weeks really kick you in the keister! Hopefully Ms. Bao (I'm guessing she's your night owl) will work out her schedule soon.

Wed Aug 08, 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hope you get some rest! Every day is a new day to make good choices. Path to Health

Wed Aug 08, 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger Luisa Perkins said...

I tell you: being a mom is the hardest job on the planet. Keeping you in my prayers...

Wed Aug 08, 08:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home