Thursday, May 18, 2006

I have no words

Folks, I have nothing good to say. Nothing at all.

I am drained.

And for the second Thursday in as many weeks, I am sitting down at the end of the day thinking: Today felt like a Friday all day. But, it wasn't. And I have to do this all over again tomorrow.

There is not enough Calgon to take care of days like today.

What is the point of telling you this? I have no idea. But then, I don't know what the point of my entire day has been, so I'm just keeping with the theme.

-------

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if any blogging mamas are planning any get-togethers this summer (or, any time, really.) Cuz I sure would like to meet some of you - but only some of you ;)

-------

My kitchen and family room have been ransacked. Trying to "keep up" is extremely discouraging when you are outnumbered 3 to 1.

-------

Dudes. It is ten minutes till eleven and my husband is walking in the door. He left at 4 am. Seriously. I cannot take much more of this.

3 Comments:

Blogger boomama said...

I'm like you tonight...as we say down here, I'm TUCKERED. KNOCKED. :-)

I'll be back tomorrow to offer a thought or two that might in fact be coherent.

Get rest.

Fri May 19, 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Lifting you up right now!

Fri May 19, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

Pez - I just sent you an e-mail, but now that I look at the address, I'm not sure if it's right. I sent it to the one you have listed on your blog. Let me know if you don't get it. :-)

Fri May 19, 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home